Welcome to the Trail Shop
Proceeds from the sale of ECT products will be used to protect and maintain the trail. The ECTA is a non-profit organization.
A variety of books available from the ECTA including the guide book.
Greeting cards and postcards.
Our maps are printed on waterproof paper, clearly define trail head locations and are your best companion while hiking the trail.
We have maps for all completed paths. Maps are available for paths from Cape St. Francis to Cappahayden. The newest completed map is the Biscan Cove Path(Pouch Cove - Cape St. Francis).
Maps are sold in full sets, in pairs or singly. Call the office for map pairs or single maps.
A large ceramic coffee mug with two fabulous photos of places on the Trail. The northern shore photo captures the rugged coastline near Cape St. Francis on the Biscan Cove Path. The southern shore photo is of the LaManche Village Suspension Bridge at LaManche.
Mugs are only available locally in St. John's. We do not have the means to mail out the mugs.
Sew one of these nifty patches to your clothing or backpack.
T-Shirts, sweatshirts and other items with Trail related artwork and logos.
Note: In addition to this web page, Maps can be purchased at the following locations:
- The Outfitters, Water Street, St. John's
- The Travel Bug, Water Street & Avalon Mall, St. John's
- Downhome Publication Inc, Water Street, St. John's
- Alpine Country Lodge, Churchill Square, St. John's
- Heritage Shops, Water Street, St. John's
- Brown Rabbit Cabins, Tors Cove
- Point East B&B, Pouch Cove
- Bird House and Binocular Shop, Duckworth St, St. John's
- East Coast Trail Association,50 Pippy Place, 2nd Floor,St. John's, NL