The 13th Annual East Coast Trail Tely Hike
Fill yer boots... for a great cause
The Program for the Day
- 8:30am - 9:30am: Hike registration.
- 9:00am -10:30am - Shuttle busses will take hikers to trailheads on a load-and-go basis
- 12:30pm - 1:00pm: Hikers return to the Bay Bulls Regional Lifestyle Centre for food and festivities.
- 1:15pm - 2:15 pm: Remarks from Guest Speakers, Announcement of Fundraising Results - top fundraisers, individual and team prizes, 50/50 draw
- 2:30pm: 13th Annual Tely Hike Fundraiser concludes
You can help us make things go smoothly on Tely Hike day by:
- Registering online. There you can select your hike and set up yourself or your team to receive donations online
- For offline donations of cash and cheques - it is important that you collect donors full names, mailing addresses and email addresses then enter them online under "record pledges" on your personal fundraising page to ensure they receive their tax receipts. Deliver cash and cheque donations to the ECTA office before Wednesday, May 29, 2013.
***The East Coast Trail Association is a registered charity BN#899356364 RR0001. Charitable Donation receipts will be issued as per the Canada Revenue Agency rules.
Thank you to our 2013 Tely Hike event sponsors.